Just over 23 hours ago, Xfactor1 was finishing their set on the Iselin Community Ball field and skell was back stage getting themselves ready to headline the show. As usual, skell came out and provided the people in the field with exactly what they wanted, METAL! This band never ceases to amaze us. We got to witness solos from Mikey Palone on guitar, Mike Ekis on bass, and Cam on the drums. We were provided with everything that we were expecting and then some things that we never imagined. At the end of their set, skell debuted 4 brand new songs. One was a tribute to Wally Wrights daughter called Stone. They followed that up with A track dedicated to their beloved former drummer Keith Kweder, and then finally a song that is dedicated to all those that have lost someone. This last track included the debut of Wally on keyboards with the band. Wait, you said 4 songs… the encore was a track called Sinister. Instead of trying to explain all of this to you, I’ve borrowed the video below that was shot by Reina Peli Art & Photography. Speaking of Reina, you can see her amazing photos of the event on her Facebook page.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Posts from RSSMix.com Mix ID 11485871 for 07/02/2020 2 Jul 2020
- Posts from RSSMix.com Mix ID 11485871 for 06/02/2020 2 Jun 2020
- Posts from RSSMix.com Mix ID 11485871 for 05/16/2020 16 May 2020
- Posts from RSSMix.com Mix ID 11485871 for 05/02/2020 2 May 2020
- Posts from RSSMix.com Mix ID 11485871 for 04/16/2020 16 Apr 2020