MUST READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FOR AN INTERVIEW on the Pennsylvania Rock Show or 3 Questions and a Song!
- The interview sessions are pre-recorded on streamyard and must be completed no later than 2 days prior to the release date given.
- Interview sessions are streamed live on our Facebook page using both audio and video.
- Try to keep your language at about a PG-13 level or better. We do provide shows for a FM Station.
- For multiple band members in the same room: Use a mixer or audio interface. Professional microphones and headphones are needed for EACH member. The computer should have a web camera.
- Members in separate rooms or areas: Each may use a computer, phone, or tablet with webcam/mic.
- PHONES** telephones are the last option because the sound quality is not up to our standards and requires a lot of setup.
How to submit your music for interview requests and/or airplay
For the Pennsylvania Rock Show & Build the Scene Radio:
[SUBMIT YOUR BAND] This show is for Rock and Metal bands located in Pennsylvania only.
Each episode/show is 1 hour long including your interview and music from unsigned bands. Our goal is to get about 25-35 minutes of usable interview broken into 2 segments.
Please be prepared to talk about your band history, upcoming shows, influences, venues, current issues on your local scene, other bands in your scene, etc. For more of an idea of what to expect, listen to some of our past the Pennsylvania Rock Show Episodes.
For 3 Questions and a Song & Build the Scene Radio:
[SUBMIT YOUR BAND] This show is for any genre in any location.
Each episode averages about 15-20 minutes after editing.
You will be asked 3 questions. Two by Bill and one by the last episode’s guest. Please have a question ready to ask the guest who will appear after you. You will also be asked to talk about the song that we will be featuring.
Be prepared to talk about your band history, upcoming shows, influences, venues, current issues on your local scene, other bands in your scene, etc. For more of an idea of what to expect, please listen to some of our past 3 Questions and a Song Episodes.
For Build the Scene Radio Only (no Interview):
[SUBMIT YOUR BAND]
Build the Scene Radio plays unsigned music 24/7/365. We are based in Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA, and that is our main focus, BUT we do play music from all over the world.